5/1/08

hello fellow bloggers

Welcome to to world of blogging melissa! I have decided to start blogging here instead of on myspace. (i will do both for a while) The main reason why i decided to do this here is so my friends and family who are not on myspace can also follow my somewhat exciting life. 2nd reason to start blogging is so i feel like i am keeping a journal, i know its a stretch. I have never journaled before and i never liked it either...however if keeping a journal means i can
a) type my journal instead of write it and
b) add photos and fun stuff to my journal....count me in!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fun fun! I am excited to be able to see your blog even though you and I talk regularly. I am glad that there is someone as obsessed with her dogs as I am! xoxo, selena

Jacy said...

Melissa!!! How are you? What's new? I love that we can keep in touch through our blogs now! So fun! Glad you left me a comment!
love, jacy
jacebanty@gmail.com