11/4/08

the count down...

UPDATE...Okay so baby colbert (still no name) is not here yet...but we are counting down the days!! nov 19 is the exact date but i hope she decides to come a titch early. like the 14 or 15 would be good for me! haha...dont think you can plan these things but here's to trying.

I am way behind on the blog. sorry. i have a list as long as my arm to do before the baby gets here...you know the whole nesting thing. i work until about 6 or 7 every night at the office and then at home in my office for the rest of the night in between loads of laundry and attempting to fix a good meal for my hubby. i still need to post about the wonderful baby showers that i have had...i feel very lucky to have such wonderful friends and family. also still need to post about my dad's b-day, our anniversary, criags work in the babies room etc etc...i will find time hopefully before she gets here. oh an we need a name for the little one...any suggestions??? we have a lot of friends with girls and a lot of family with girls so its slim pickens on the girls names.

3 comments:

Jewel said...

Hi Melissa! My due date was Nov. 19 last year! She ended up coming on Nov. 8th.
My name idea that isn't very common is 'Mabel'
It means loveable. Yes, it is terribly old fashioned, but I am very much into old fashioned names and it seems lately that what was old is new again. I tried talking my husband into it but he flat out vetoed it. So maybe you could be the first one in on the Mabel trend.
I think it's pretty. Just my humble suggestion.

Mitchell Family said...

Good luck with everything... remember to take it easy when she get here. And rest up as much now cuz you will need it. We sure missed you last night and wished you could have made it. Maybe another time!

Ashleigh said...

we missed you at our get together it would have been nice to see ya. but sounds like you are a busy mama! so i thought of a cute name. how about Maig. (say it like Meg) but is is M for melissa and aig for Craig.