12/22/08

christmas cards



merry christmas everyone! this has been a bit different holiday season at the colberts. with our new addition there has not been a lot of time for shopping, wrapping and the usual holiday stuff. but there is one thing that we do every year no matter how hectic the season gets....christmas cards! i love christmas cards. i love getting them, reading them and i love mailing ours out to everyone too. every year i pull out the shoe box full of cards from years past and sit down and read all of them again. i could do without most of the commercial holiday stuff...but not the christmas cards from our friends and family!

3 comments:

Mitchell Family said...

Way to go on keeping cards! Sounds like fun... happy holidays and I really want to see your little precious in person!

Jacy said...

I so agree! Every year I look at the growing list of names and add up the cost of sending out all those cards, and for just a second I question not doing it, but I LOVE getting Christmas cards! So, I guess I better send 'em too!

Anonymous said...

I do the same thing. I love to see how people's families grow over the years. Your family is so cute. You look so great in that pic of you and sydney by the tree. The picture of Craig and Sydney snoozin' is sooo tender! xo-Selena