2/9/10

the big 3-0

welcome to the 30's. i have to say i think the 30's will be better than the 20's. not that my 20's were bad in any way just looking forward to the 30's. so much to look forward to! raising my little girl, more time with my family, and being more comfortable with my life. for the celebration we went to wendover for a night away. i won a little money at the poker table and had a good time!! also went to dinner at my mom's the sunday before (yummy cheese soup and cornbread) and went out to dinner with craig's parents over the weekend at Asian Star! no big trip around the world yet! it was kind of a birthday week. my dad brought ballons and candy to my work on tuesday! i must say how much i love my family. so i dont even think i have a picture of any of these events...oh well you all know what i look like. ;)

0 comments: