5/10/09

mothers day

Happy Mothers Day! I guess you could say this is my first offical mothers day...not counting the beagle boys! I am so happy to be a mom and i dont know if i can find the right words to describe it. Sydney is such a joy in my life it makes me smile when i see her. I dont think you really understand until you are a mommy! Craig and i are enjoying every minute.

To my mom: thank you for being a wonderful mom. You are a great example of a caring and loving mom. Now that you are a grandma...thank you for helping us take care and love our little sydney. I sometimes stop and think how nice it would be if someone just took care of you and loved you all day long like a baby...and then i think that my mom did the same for me when i was little...thank you mom!

 


To my mother in law: first of all thank you for my criag! you have raised him to be a honest and hardworking man and i am thankful to you for that. You have also been a wonderful mother in law for me! i could not have asked for more. Thank you for helping watch our sydney. It is fun to share all of her first with you. you are a wonderful grandma.

0 comments: