5/27/09

yellowstone 1

Our annual family trip to yellowstone. This was sydneys first big trip and it was so much fun to have her there with us. She wont remember it but we took plenty of pictures to show her one day. When i was growing up we took many trips to yellowstone and loved it. There is just something about that place that is so peaceful and beautiful. The older i get the more i realize what a wonderful life i had growing up and i owe it all to my parents. What a fun trip...i am already planning one for next year...;)

 
Getting ready to leave...me, syd and my mom

 
sydney in her play pen at the condo

 

bath time

 

sydney in mama's bed in the morning

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So fun! I love Yellowstone too. Maybe I'll invite myself to come along next year! I'll pitch in on the motel!

sara2delta said...

looooooove me some yellowstone. i havent been in a few years and i miss it! it will always bring memories of you and our run in with the moose at midnight!!!